Research by: Nextplora: “Make ends meet on the Internet”,
It explores the reasons and methods of use of the Internet for online purchases.
– The potential response to the crisis
– The investigation of the deal and savings
– The easiest way to access the whims satisfaction and impulse purchases.
Internet is chosen, the respondents, more and more frequently:
– Purchase of airline tickets or train
– Obtain information about schedules,
– Routes of travel and price (34%)
– Book travel and hotels (32%)
– Buy books (32%)
– Buy clothing (29%)
– Have ability to access unobtainable goods in the shops usually frequented (36%)
– Find products otherwise inaccessible without discounts and online promotions (23%)
– Searching for information leading to the not go wrong buying (64%)
– Comparison of the prices and the search for the most beneficial (56%)
– Promotions reserved online purchase (42%)
– Auctions (34%)
– Savings Source (27%)
Another interesting fact:
– 61% of users who buy products and services online that states would not have bought them offline (in traditional stores)
The main visited web sites to make purchases:
– Online shops (53%)
– Official online ticket offices (46%)
– Virtual Outlet (40%)
E-Bay, Amazon, Groupon and Bol are the most popular sites, by users.
The survey, Nextplora Syste Dynamic Survey, was conducted on a sample of 1,026 respondents representative of the Internet population aged 16 and over, medians a self-filling out a structured online questionnaire. Data acquisition was carried out through the interface C.A.W.I.